beauty in the eyes of.
Friday, January 27, 2006
2:39 AM
I Not Stupid 2.
Went to watch it yesterday at suntect with sec 3o, 3h and I don't know what other classes. It was supposed to be only 3o, then I don't know what happened after that. They charted a bus for us to go there. The movie started about 3.45 so we didn't have time to eat lunch. So me and sharon brought in fish and chips (:
I didn't get to sit with sharon! ARGH. That stupid man and his girlfriend or whatever. I took their seat, I thought the teachers booked the whole theater ? uh whatever. Sat beside angie and kelly (: It's so fun to sit with them. Angie's lame jokes are so funny! Urgh the storyline is kinna boring. I know it's sad and almost everyone cried but I just didn't. I'm weird okay. hahaha. But the show is funny. I like the grandma is that show. She's so cute!
Later me, deb, zhi and marina went home together. We had to walk all the way over to a hotel to take a cab from there, because the queue at suntect was SOOOOO long. Mad I tell you. Okay enjoy this 'long' holiday guys x)